Re: [GPSL] Google adds Large Hadron Collider tunnel to Street View • The Register

  • James Ewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013
      I tried to go for a little walk and stretch my legs, and found the end
      of the world... in both directions. One way you end up blocked by the
      wall at the detector room, and going for a short stroll the other
      direction, you run out of images in a hurry.

      How very disappointing! I wanted to see if I could get my speed up in
      Streetview going around the ring close to what the particle
      accelerator could do!

      On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Mike Manes <mrmanes@...> wrote:
      > This is awesome! Click the link at the bottom of the page, and
      > then one of the pix in the Google pix link.
      >
      > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/01/google_adds_large_hadron_collider_tunnel_to_street_view/
      >
      > - Mike

      James
      VE6SRV