s3research flight data website

  • excitontx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      Does anybody know what is up with the s3reseach "APRS Flightdata" website?  That is a great site for checking in to see what flights are in process, or have recently occurred.  I have noticed that it has "missed" quite a few flights (including our two most recent flights) and appears "stuck" on some flights that occurred on 8/25.  It's a great resource, hope it can be fixed.

      Chuck / KG5CA