Re: [Ballooning] Design of Helium Balloon for Biological capsule

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      Hello Arash,

      I've taken the liberty of including the GPSL email reflector on this
      reply, as it has a much broader following than the ballooning
      yahoo-group does, so your further inquiries will reach a broader
      section of the amateur high altitude balloon community.

      Your inquiry is too broad in scope to enable a cogent response. Could
      you be more specific regarding what information you require, or perhaps
      what you intend to accomplish? Note that few are using Helium any more,
      since that gas has become quite rare and costly in recent years. Is
      there any reason that you could not use hydrogen (H2) for a lifting
      gas?

      Perhaps you are seeking sources for latex weather balloons? If so,
      it would be helpful to know where you are located to facilitate
      identifying your nearest distributor. And there are likely to
      be some nation-specific aviation regulations that you should
      understand.

      73 de Mike W5VSI
      CTO EOSS
      Colorado, USA

      On 8/18/13 8:16 AM, Arash wrote:
      > Hello All
      >
      > I found this group when I was searching about Helium Balloon.I need
      some sources and references about this topic and I can't find any useful
      materials. I'll be thankful if any one can give me any report and other
      materials.

      Thanks,