GPSL 2014 Dates Announced

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      GPSL 2014 will be held in Hutchinson, KS Friday and Saturday June 13th and 14th, 2014.

      Details yet to be announced, but we probably will have some sort of event for Thursday, at least in the afternoon/evening.  Sunday will be the official rain-date for the launch.

      Thanks for all of the input from those who offered opinions on the dates.  Unfortunately the voting was not unanimous, but there was a clear majority.

      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler
      www.projecttraveler.org