Re: [GPSL] US town mulls bounty on spy drones, English -speaking gunman only • The Register

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
      I realize that part of my experience is that I am a really poor hunter, but I have yet to kill any bird at 40 yards!!!!  The restrictions placed on the type of gun and the type of shotgun shell will make this a real sport!!
      mike

      At 11:48 AM 7/22/2013, Keith Kaiser wrote:

      Good luck with that. At 100k ft. it might be a stretch... LOL

      Sent from my iPad, one finger at a time.

      On 22 Jul 2013, at 12:28, wb8elk@... wrote:

      Wow....wonder if I can hang the payloads on my wall as a trophy??

      Might want to talk to the city council about listing weather balloons as an "Endangered Species" otherwise every yahoo with a gun in Deer Trail will be taking pot shots at your balloon.