BalloonSat Construction PPT

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
    I am finalizing a Power Point on constructing BalloonSats. I would be interested in getting input.

    Thanks

  • Jim Hannon
    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2013
      What sort of plastic tubes do you use?

      Jim Hannon

      --
      WB0TXL
      WEB Page http://www.ocrslc.net/

        Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2013
          I use PVC 3/8" OD toilet tank fill tubes from any hardware or big box
          store. They have nice flanges to support the weight of the payload
          w/o using adhesives. They can also be threaded (3/8-16) to accept
          nylon nuts used to fasten toilet seats.
          73 de Mike W5VSI