Tracking and Recovery Emblem

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
    I modified the tracking and recovery emblem based on comments. Here's my new design.

  • Bruce Coates
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013

      That would look pretty sweet slapped on the side of my car.  Not sure if it would reduce or increase the inevitable “What ya lookin’ for?” questions we always get.  ;-)

      73, Bruce – VE5BNC

      [Attachment(s) from L. Paul Verhage included below]

      I modified the tracking and recovery emblem based on comments. Here's my new design.