iHAB-11 Panorama

  • W0OTM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
    Here is an early panorama from our cameras on iHAB-11. 5 captured still frames from the up facing camera capturing the balloon burst. I have lots more video and photos to share. More will be coming in the days ahead.

    Thanks to PENS for a FUN day of flying! Job well done!
  • W0OTM
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Here is a short burst video taken from our camera pointing up.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5csgyW0EE

      md