ARHAB I Phone Apps

  • Allen Sklar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
       Hello All,

      Just got a new toy, its an IPhone 4 cell phone....
      It was a present from my little brother !!!
      I saw a few posts months ago about ballooning aps
      for the IPhone but now cant find the links...
      So if someone can re-post then or sent direct to me,
      that would be great, also looking for ham radio apps...
      And is there an app to get more information from the GPS...

      Allen Sklar, W7AS
      Tempe AZ USA