Presentations for 2013 GPSL

  • n0mpm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 12:00 PM
      Here are the presentations currently planned for GPSL, 2013. We have room for 1 or 2 more presenters, so please contact me to set one up...

      1. Harold Brooks/Students
      Multiwave photometer, Environmental Sensing, Latex Floaters

      2. Paul Verhage
      Balloon STEM update

      3. Bill Brown
      Long Duration Flight/Telemetry

      4. Matthew Nelson
      Introduction to Stratospheric Ballooning Association

      It would be great to have some presentations on grassroots school outreach programs and one on flight operations/procedures.

      In addition, Paul Verhage will be demonstrating his bazooka machine during the lunch break!