Re: EDGE5 Launch Announcement

  • EDGE Research Lab
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2013
      For clarification... we'll be launching at 9:30AM on Saturday, 18-May-2013.

      -David

      On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM, EDGE Research Lab <edgeresearchlab@...> wrote:
      The EDGE Research Laboratory team will be launching EDGE5, a mission with South Jeffco Robotics, a USFirst Robotics team made of of students from 5 area high schools.  We're scheduled to release at 9:30AM mountain time, and you can keep track of the flight as it happens via http://live.edge-rl.org/, and we'll be updating twitter in real time: http://twitter.com/edgeresearchlab.

      Cheers!

      -David

    • Marty Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013