UCO/ORB Flight

  • HarryM
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2013
      The UCO flight of April 20, 2013 won Best Senior Design Project.
      Congratulations to the team!

      Here’s the link to the Prezi presentation:

      73 Harry KC5TRB

    • HarryM
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2013
        Here’s the UCO edited video from the flight’...

        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2013
          "Of all the stock ponds in all the world, you had to land in mine"
          Some pretty severe PBC going on there, what with the shards appearing
          below the horizon!
          :=) de Mike W5VSI

          On 5/8/13 4:24 PM, HarryM wrote:

          > Here’s the UCO edited video from the flight’...
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFgZS8iyXws

        • HarryM
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2013
            Hi Mike! When we got the shards back, most of them were in a very tight ball about the size of a grapefruit. It’s hard to see it in the video. That weight probably accounts for them appearing the way they did.

            73 Harry