RE: [GPSL] Looking for a HAB group in Las Vegas

  • Allen Sklar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hello,

      This is the University of Nevada at Las Vegas site  (UNLV).....
      They also have a nice summer school program for High school students.....
      You may also try www.ansr.org in Phoenix Arizona....
      Phoenix is 300 miles south south east of Las Vegas....
      ANSR is a very active balloon group, contact Jack Crabtree
      "Jack Crabtree (ERAU)" <crabtrej@...>

      Allen Sklar, W7AS
      Tempe AZ USA

      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2013
        Hi,

        I am from Flying Apple Space Technology, the balloon group in Las Vegas. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about your project. You can find more information about us at:

        www.flyapple.org/‎

        and

        https://www.facebook.com/FlyingAppleSpaceTechnologies

        Sincerely,