GPSL 2014

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013
      It's not too soon to start looking...

      Is anyone interested in hosting GPSL 2014?
      I am interested in trying to set one up for Idaho, but there will be issues. The state has a lot of places you don't want to recover in and we are a bit out of the way.

    • Barry Sloan
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013

        Idaho works for me and I’m sure a number of others from Alberta.
        As for “places you don't want to recover in”, we all have those, although many of yours are much worse than most of us have to deal with.

        Barry
        VE6SBS

        Is anyone interested in hosting GPSL 2014?

        I am interested in trying to set one up for Idaho, but there will be issues. The state has a lot of places you don't want to recover in and we are a bit out of the way.

      • James Ewen
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013
          On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM, L. Paul Verhage <nearsys@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone interested in hosting GPSL 2014?
          > I am interested in trying to set one up for Idaho, but there will be issues.
          > The state has a lot of places you don't want to recover in and we are a bit out of the way.

          How about Montana? Big Sky Country... Close to home as well!

          --
          James
          VE6SRV
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2013

            Next year's GPSL will be held in Hutch KS.

            I am trying to coordinate a site for 2015. Is anyone interested in hosting for 2016?