Fwd: Helium reserve article

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      The article fails to mention how the price of compressed He
      has burgeoned in the last 5 years, assuming you can get it
      at all.

      We should be counting our blessings, however, in that there is an
      abundant and inexpensive substitute lift gas, albeit fraught with the
      Hindenberg Effect jitters. So far, so good, however.

      73 de Mike W5VSI, EOSS