GPSL 2013 Registration

  • n0mpm
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      According to the countdown clock on superlaunch.org, we are 49 days away from GPSL 2013. Be sure to get your registration forms sent in so we can verify all our plans. Go to www.superlaunch.org to download the registration from and email instructions.

      As of now, we have speakers from BASE, NearSys, Iowa State University, Bill Brown and Ron Cathcart. We still have room for at least one more 30 minute presentation. Let me know if you have a topic you would like to present.

      We also have 4 balloons scheduled to fly. I am sure there will be more as more registrations come in!

      See you in Pella, IA (A Touch of Holland!), on June 13, 14, 15, and 16...

      Mike n0mpm
      Pella Explores Near Space
    • Bruce Coates
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
        Hi Mike

        Sadly Leigh and I can't make it this year.  I'm attending a conference in New Orleans and we'll be flying back the same day that GPSL is flying.  DON'T HIT OUR PLANE!  ;-)

        73, Bruce & Leigh
        VE5BNC & VE5LEE
        SABRE - http://ve5aa.dyndns.org/balloon