Re: [GPSL] CHDK Scripts

  • HarryM
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 18, 2013

      You might want to remove the :start & goto commands.
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 19, 2013
        How soon do you need it?

        I have one like that, it shoots rather quickly at first, then slows down in the middle, then returns to a fast rate near the expected burst time,

        I know i have it, finding it on this computer is another story.

        Joe
        Sig
        The Original Rolling Ball Clock
        Idle Tyme
        Idle-Tyme.com
        http://www.idle-tyme.com
        On 4/18/2013 9:39 PM, Keith Kaiser wrote:
        Does anyone have a CHDK script that shoots photos at various frequency depending on time after the script is started. In other words, lots at launch, slowing to a few during flight and lots at the end.

        Are you willing to share it? Please!

        Thanks

        See you all at GPSL.

        73's -- Keith WA0TJT

            GPSL-digest@yahoogroups.com
            GPSL-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Rick von Glahn
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 19, 2013
          I wrote this a while back to totally automate a Canon A570IS. The idea was,
          turn it on and it fully sets itself and begins to take pix. Since it is
          highly camera centric and aimed at the menu system aboard the 570 this may
          or may not be of much value:

          http://www.eoss.org/hardware/canon_a570is.htm

          There's a video that lets you watch the camera execute the script up to the
          first photo fired.

          73 - Rick, N0KKZ