Re: [GPSL] CHDK Help with PropSets

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      I've found it to be something of a crapshoot for newer cameras.  The CHDK site can be frustratingly incomplete, outdated, or wrong at times.  Sometimes I've been able to glean info from similar cameras that might have better docs.

      73 de Mark N9XTN

      On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Zack Clobes <zclobes@...> wrote:

      Is there a simpler way to figure out what the properties are for a given camera than trial and error?

      I have two cameras (SX130IS and A2300) that both run the DIGIC 4 processors, but they don't seem to be respecting the propsets that I've used in the past with an older camera.

      I found this page that listed some but these cameras aren't explicitly defined.