nstar.org and superlaunch.org temporarily down

  • n9xtn@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      I got my hosting/domain renewal notice for nstar.org on Monday, but they took the site off-line yesterday before I could get it renewed. The site is back (files are still there), but it may take another day or two before the host re-registers the domain (required manual intervention).

      superlaunch.org points to a page on nstar.org, so that's why both are unavailable.