Mars Curiosity Rover planned landing sequence

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2012
      Wow. And we think our missions are fraught with risk! Watch it
      on NASA TV, if you can. The coverage should begin about an hour before
      the landing time of 1:31am EDT August 6th, or 12:31am CST for those of
      us in the Central time zone.

      http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/videogallery/index.html?media_id=146903741

      73 de Mike W5VSI
    • Daniel Bowen

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2012
          With the mess that Dish Network did to the NASA Channel.  I wonder if this will even be covered on DISH network?

          Joe WB9SBD
          Sig
          The Original Rolling Ball Clock
          Idle Tyme