RE: [GPSL2012] GPSL 2012 Frequency Coordination

  • Bruce Coates
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012

      Hi Mark

      I’ll be flying two trackers on 144.390.  They’re currently set for time slots of 15 and 45 seconds but I can adjust that if needed.  Also, what’s the recommended path settings?  Mine are currently set for longer paths than you’d normally use purely because there’s nobody around for miles up here.  ;-)  Both of mine can also be set to change their path based on altitude.

      73, Bruce – VE5BNC