SASM admission discount for GPSL attendees

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      For those planning to join us at the Strategic Air and Space Museum (SASM), we have arranged for a discount on the regular museum admission.  Adults will be $6 instead of $11 and children will be $3.  We also will have a guided tour of the museum at no extra cost, and I'm sure there will be time to explore on your own too.  For those who remember the SAC Museum when it was located in Bellevue, I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised by the new location and exhibits.

      The time of the tour has not yet been set, but will be around noon or early afternoon.