Temps Aloft

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      This page is awesome to see the average yearly wind speed and directions.
      http://www.eoss.org/onlinepubs/turnaround/turn_around_winds.htm

      But has anyone made a similar set of charts for temps aloft?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
        Hi Joe,
        Have you tried wikipedia for "standard atmosphere"?
        It won't show seasonal variations, but the upper air data used
        for trajectory forecasts should include temp and RH data.
        73 de Mike W5VSI

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
          yeah the "Standard" is there, but I was wondering if there is a seasonal difference or not.  Like what is the profile like in January  then in June ya know?

          Joe
          Sig
          The Original Rolling Ball Clock
          Idle Tyme