hitchin' a ride

  • kc0mwm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
      I was curious if anyone would have any extra lifting capacity for
      the July 2 launch. I'm planning on having my payload completed by
      then. It should weigh in about 4 - 5 lbs. I was hoping to have a
      launch under my belt by that time, but so many other things seem to
      get in the way of fun. I met with Mark, N9XTN, this past weekend
      and he suggested flying piggyback with another "proven" payload once
      or twice, before trying it solo. I'm from Grand Island, NE and I'm
      hoping to get some folks in my area excited about this hobby. So
      far it's been a solo project, but I've got a small group
      inteterested. We're unofficially CNNSP, Central Nebraska Near Space
      Program.
      I'd gladly share the expense of the balloon and helium.

      Roger Hammond
      KC0MWM
      Grand Island, NE
      CNNSP
    • PAUL VERHAGE
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2005
        I'm not going to have room for a third payload, but I can help fly an
        additional balloon? How many people have payloads we could fly
        together? So far, it sounds like two.

        Paul

        >>> rahammond@... 03/24/05 9:00 PM >>>