RE: [EOSS] Still Drawing Circuits On A Napkin? Consider U sing Scheme-it, A Web-Based Schematic Capture Too l, Instead

  • Allen Sklar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hello All,

      After a few years, I finely decided to learn the Eagle PCB program....
      I found a few basic tutorials to get started.....
      So far, so good...
      http://www.cadsoftusa.com/?language=en
      Here's a nice easy way to start to learn Eagle...
      ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/doc/veic_pcb_layout_tutorial_010709.doc
      Do download his library files...
      Also Spark fun has a nice library file for Eagle, Has all the parts SFE
      sells.
      The tutorial at SFE is not as good.

      A second basic tutorial I found is this, also very good....
      http://www2.ee.ic.ac.uk/t.clarke/eagle/The%20EAGLE%20Guide.pdf

      Also, look at You Tube, There are 12 lessons posted by RPC Electronics.
      Jason made the videos and hangs out on one of the US HAB balloon lists.
      Enter Eagle PCB in the You Tube search....

      Now I wish I could only find an easy way to get started with "C"
      and the PIC KIT 3....

      Allen Sklar, W7AS
      Tempe AZ USA

      Scheme-it, A Web-Based Schematic Capture Tool, Instead
      From: Mike Manes <mrmanes@...>
      Date: Thu, March 01, 2012 6:57 pm
      To: Joe <nss@...>
      Cc: EOSS@yahoogroups.com, GPSL Balloon Reflector <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>

      Hi Joe,

      Here's a web based simulator that you might wanna check out:

      https://www.circuitlab.com/