RE: [GPSL] Video of Balloon Burst Through Telescope

  • Bruce Coates
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

      Thanks for the clip Paul.  A co-worker just bought an 8” Celestron telescope.  I’m using your video as bait to get him to join us on some flights this year.  Should be fun.

      Bruce

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
        On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Bruce Coates <bruce.coates@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the clip Paul.  A co-worker just bought an 8” Celestron telescope.
        > I’m using your video as bait to get him to join us on some flights this year.
        > Should be fun.

        Sounds like there might be more ground videos coming up, as I just
        picked up a 6 inch and 8 inch telescope, and Garrett picked up a 6
        inch as well. We'll have to see what we can get for video through
        these optics.

        --
        James
        VE6SRV