Re: [EOSS] Re: [Ballooning] Balloon over Ohio

  • Gene Harlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      I am home and have my notes and yes, it was KC8MSY. The highest altitude on
      my D7 was 111,446. I was taking the lat and lon and typing it into MapQuest
      every once in awhile.

      Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
      Name Tags by Gene
      Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
      http://www.hampubs.com
      atvq@...
      815-398-2683 - voice
      815-398-2688 - fax

      From: |
      James R. Woodyard /|
      Wayne State University / |\
      Department of Electrical & Computer / | \
      Engineering / | \
      5050 Anthony Wayne / S2 | \
      Detroit, MI 48202-3902 / | \
      Office: (313) 577-3758 / | \