Any Pics from GPSL 2011

  • dEB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      It has been on my "to-do" list for months to gather photos from GPSL 2011 and create a web page.

      If you have any photos that you would like included, please send them to dlkaiser@mecom. I will create a page and post the link here. Who took the group picture by the plane and can I please get a copy of it? Thanks.

      Happy New Year to our entire GPSL "family".

      Cheers!
      Deb Kaiser, W0DLK