Is there a Paul Verhage in the house?

  • Stephanie Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Paul,

      If you get this, I have sent you an invitation to your personal email
      address. TVNSP is planning our annual business meeting next week. Drop
      me a note when you can. Thanks!

      --
      Stephanie

      *******************************

      Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
      trouble remembering how to fly.

      *******************************

      Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), Letter to Josiah Quincy, Sept. 11, 1773.

      "Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not
      have, nor do they deserve, either one."

      President Thomas Jefferson.
      1743-1826

      *******************************

      The information contained in this e-mail message is private and
      entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail message is
      not the intended recipient you are notified any disclosure,
      dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action based
      upon the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited.

      de recta non tolerandum sunt

      *******************************

      ...and for those who just can not get enough tag lines:

      IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the
      individual addressee(s) named above and may contain
      information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable
      for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no
      sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are
      not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
      or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly
      or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.
      Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its
      correct context somewhere other than in this warning,
      it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may
      be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission
      of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on
      borrowed time, let me tell you.

      Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown
      will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
      revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore
      that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a
      complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer
      you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets.
      If you have received this email in error, please add some
      nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven
      for 40 minutes