Congrats to TVNSP on the record altitude for 2004

  • wb8elk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Hi Stephanie,

       Just as I thought I was on top of the world at 118,647 ft, I looked up and there was "No Big Thing" floating 187 feet above me (118,834 ft)....wow...you all had me glued to FindU today.

       Congratulations to TVNSP on the new altitude record for 2004 and helping to make the contest an exciting thrill ride as we reach for new heights.

      73s de Bill WB8ELK