Flight sims

  • Pete Lilja
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      When using Near Space Ventures online flight simulator which is the correct time to use from the drop-down menu on the forecasting period selection page?  The drop-down menu gives options of UTC time for the flight and also plus time in hours ahead.  I am uncertain how to approach running the sim program.

      Pete
      KC0GPB
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
        In the drop-down, pick the date and UTC time closest to your planned launch time.  The launch time entered on the main page does not do anything as far as selecting the right time for the wind forecast.

        73 de Mark N9XTN