arhab.org web site

  • Keith Kaiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      You may have noticed the web site was down for a short time. It should be back up now, please forgive the interruption.

      We (Bill, Troy and I) have moved the ARHAB.org web site and all its siblings to a new hosting company. Doing this will allow us to build a better experience all around. We now have MySQL and PHP to work with along with a few other bells and whistles that will make life easier.

      If you continue to experience any access issues please let me know right away. You shouldn't but hey....

      Today Matthew Douglas Semple, my first Grandchild was delivered into this world at 5:43am, weighing in at 6.5 lbs and 20 inches long. My daughter, her husband and Matt are all doing great.