GPSL 2005

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2004
      I think we're down to one of the three summer holiday weekends
      for our new GPSL 2005 date - Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor
      Day. I'm a little partial to 4th of July since that is the
      "traditional" weekend for GPSL, but I'm open to the other two.

      EOSS already has a Space Grant flight scheduled for 4th of July,
      so they will be unable to participate directly. I'm hoping that
      flight could support a digipeater for APRS EBBE - at least that
      way they could participate remotely (as NSTAR did for GPSL 2003).