Keep Looking Up iHAB Team

  • David McCash
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Keep Looking Up – good advice as I foresee a huge pile of sh!t coming down on the iHAB team.

      I hope reason comes to pass.

      David
    • W0OTM
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        Everyone is entitled to their opinion...

        Keep Looking Up
        md

        On 9/1/11 5:34 AM, David McCash wrote:

        > Keep Looking Up – good advice as I foresee a huge pile of sh!t coming
        > down on the iHAB team.
        >
        > I hope reason comes to pass.
        >
        > David

      • W0OTM
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
          After this email, I will be removing the iHAB Team from the GPSL Yahoo Group.  At this point if anyone want to get in touch with myself or the team, they know where to find us.

          Keep Looking Up
          md

          On 9/1/2011 5:34 AM, David McCash wrote:

          Keep Looking Up – good advice as I foresee a huge pile of sh!t coming down on the iHAB team.

          I hope reason comes to pass.

          David

        • Jerry Gable
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
            Sorry to see you go but I understand your reasons.  I don't understand why a few on this list seem to have become the balloon police.

            Good luck with your project.

            Jerry Gable
            Balloon Flights from APRS-IS
            Launch Notifications by email, twitter, & APRS
            http://www.s3research.com/flightdata/