Re: [GPSL] Source for small electronic parts orders

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2004
      I continue to have very good luck with Digikey in Minnesota. I can
      order on Sunday evening, and have it in hand (Kansas) by Wednesday
      morning via ground shipping. My shipping totals are usually in the
      $3.00 range for most orders.

      They do have a ?$25? minimum order, but who can visit a candy store and
      not spend twenty bucks?

      Just my two cents...
      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler

    • wb8elk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2004
        I've used Glitchbusters and they are very responsive and also carry some hard to find parts...such as the MX-614. I use DigiKey for most of my orders and sometimes Mouser. BJMicro and MPJA (Marlin P Jones) are some favorite surplus houses for small parts as well.