Re: [GPSL] [HABITAT_SkyLab] flight freqs]

  • Michael L. Bogard
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2004

      Position of KA0JLF-11

      7.1 miles southwest of Olathe, KS

      Larry (call unkown) has found the package at 12:58.
    • Harry M
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2004
        Hi Don,

        We took off at 10:40 CDT from Harvey Young on the east side of Tulsa in a
        Cessna 180 and flew to Grand Lake Regional at an altitude between 2k & 3k. I
        listened for the simplex repeater and the RDF beacon. NO JOY!

        Sorry!

        73

        -----
        Harry - KC5TRB - Tulsa
        Oklahoma Research Balloons
        http://members.cox.net/hhm_74775/orb/
        -----
      • Don Pfister
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2004
          No problem Harry. We had checkins on the Simplex repeater from KS, NE, IA as far
          as I remember.

          Guy in Wichita, KS captured 20 SSTV pictures, they are online at
          http://fmsstv.net/sp/index.html until the next special event that over writes
          them. About the last two show the runways at New Century Airport.

          Thanks for the report! More later, 73
          Don