Re: [GPSL] [HABITAT_SkyLab] flight freqs]

  • Michael L. Bogard
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26 10:35 AM
      The balloon is on the ground and they are looking for it now.
    • Michael L. Bogard
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26 11:01 AM

        Position of KA0JLF-11

        7.1 miles southwest of Olathe, KS

        Larry (call unkown) has found the package at 12:58.
      • Harry M
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26 4:09 PM
          Hi Don,

          We took off at 10:40 CDT from Harvey Young on the east side of Tulsa in a
          Cessna 180 and flew to Grand Lake Regional at an altitude between 2k & 3k. I
          listened for the simplex repeater and the RDF beacon. NO JOY!

          Sorry!

          73

          -----
          Harry - KC5TRB - Tulsa
          Oklahoma Research Balloons
          http://members.cox.net/hhm_74775/orb/
          -----
        • Don Pfister
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 26 4:18 PM
            No problem Harry. We had checkins on the Simplex repeater from KS, NE, IA as far
            as I remember.

            Guy in Wichita, KS captured 20 SSTV pictures, they are online at
            http://fmsstv.net/sp/index.html until the next special event that over writes
            them. About the last two show the runways at New Century Airport.

            Thanks for the report! More later, 73
            Don