7489Re: XT09-PKI-RDA 1 Watt/900 MHz stand-alone radio modems - Talk

  • Freddy W
    Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Bill,
      That a relief Bill, I bought two for $200 each, (offer).
      I'm going thru a lot of websites to get all the information I need and more, I'm making a planning step by step to get things right.
      The original plan was much simpler...

      I use the software to make traject predictions, do it a few times a day and compare that with the google predictions from another software, they are close.. But you cam make more input in the nearspaceventures one.

      Freddy

      --- In GPSL@yahoogroups.com, wb8elk@... wrote:

      > Hi Freddy,
      >
      > That eBay link you sent me is indeed the correct XT09 unit that puts out one watt so you'll be ok with that one.
      >
      > - Bill

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic