6808Re: [GPSL] GPSL Update

    Apr 18, 2010
      I guess we need to look at magazines and flyers we want to give everyone.  I'll contact N&V about getting copies of the July issue.

      On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Zack Clobes <zclobes@...> wrote:

      Hello GPSL'ers...

      Keith has the GPSL site updated with the schedule of events, including the various presentations on Friday.  I think that I accommodated everyone's time request that they submitted originally, but if these times don't work, please contact me ASAP.

      Like I said before, the hotels are filling up quickly, so please make your reservations NOW!  :-)

      Finally, I have some rough prices on helium.  These are rough, include delivery charges, and the salesman expected that they very well could drop by summer.  Once we get a little closer and have a firm price, I will get an online order form ready.

      Helium Prices (including delivery charges):
      K-Tank - $75 + tax
      T-Tank - $88 + tax

      I almost have the launch sites narrowed down, and hope to announce those this week.  Any questions, comments, or concerns about GPSL 2010?

      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler