      From: GPSL@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GPSL@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of L. Paul Verhage
      Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 09:05
      To: GPSL@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GPSL] File Updates

      I've updated your attendance and just got off the phone with Linweld.  We have reserved 12 T-tanks of helium at 330 cu ft per tank and one t-tank of H2.  I'll give them anoher call the Monday before GPSL.

      Paul

      On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Nick Hanks <ndhanks@msn. com> wrote:

      Hi Paul,

      Just two small changes to your file.  Our count to Garmin went down by two to 17 and our attendees at the tech session went down by 1 to 13.

      How did the conversation with Linweld go?  Curious as to the size of the $73.22 bottles of helium with regard cubic ft. and size designation (T or K).

      We’re set to go and looking forward to this year’s GPSL.

      73,

      Nick

      EOSS GPSL Coordinator