5352Re: [GPSL] Results Reach For Space Flight #24

    Jun 1, 2009
      Dang! Almost enough to make ya wanna take up a less exciting hobby,
      like stamp collecting, eh?

      For wot it's worth, EOSS has flown 139 times since 1990, and we've NEVER
      experienced a "perfect" flight, and some the early ones weren't nearly as
      tame as your #24.

      Congrats on executing a recovery, despite all.

      73 de Mike W5VSI
      CTO EOSS