363Re: [GPSL] GPSL 2003 Schedule?

    Apr 1, 2003
      Hi Paul,

      Sorry for slow reply -- been up to gills in getting EOSS-64 up and
      off. It was a huge success, BTW, despite Murphy's getting his digs
      in. The FAA was delighted with the findu.com reporting of both the
      payload and balloon APRS beacons. This is a real advance for amateur
      ballooning's relationship with the FAA. I hope Russ Chadwick will be
      willing to present on it at GPSL as well.

      And yes, the program's started forming with your proposal, Paul.
      And EOSS should have plenty of extra folks on hand to help you with
      your launch - I assume you'll be needing He? How much?

      73 de Mike W5VSI

      paul.verhage@... wrote:

      > Anything on the schedule?
      >
      > I'd like to present on the flights of Explorer 1 and 2.
      >
      > I may be short handed again, so will need help getting my capsule
      > airborne.

      Einstein
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic