361Re: June gathering

    Mar 21, 2003
      Hi Ralph,

      I hope you'll stick around long enough to watch the launch and
      chat with some of the students. In fact, if you can spare an hour
      or so, we'd be delighted if you could participate with the tracking
      and recovery crews - the landing sites may not be too far away from
      your route home.

      73 de Mike W5VSI

      "Ralph Wallio, W0RPK" wrote:

      > > Looking forward to working with you again. BTW, will you be flying
      > > a balloon this time?
      > >

      > Mike,
      >
      > I apologize for my delay in responding. I have been down and out since
      > Wednesday last with a malady yet to be named but I am finally crawling back
      > to reality.
      >
      > No, I will not be able to joint the launch. Our schedule of other
      > commitments requires we arrive in Lawrence on Saturday afternoon and then
      > home on Saturday evening. I am happy to be able to stop at Deer Trail for
      > an hour or so as we head east from Boulder on Saturday morning.
      >
      > Thanks for taking on the responsibility of arrangements for GPSL-2003!
      >
      > TNX es 73 de Ralph W0RPK

      Einstein
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic