360Re: June gathering

    Mar 11, 2003
      Hi Ralph,

      Yep! You got the details down pat. And you've given me the proper
      cage-rattle to round up motel and RV park sites near Boulder and
      a spot for dinner Friday evening. Been gill-deep in some new EOSS
      payloads.

      Looking forward to working with you again. BTW, will you be flying
      a balloon this time?

      73 de Mike W5VSI, EOSS

      "Ralph Wallio, W0RPK" wrote:

      > Mike,
      >
      > Double checking plans for June meeting at CU-Boulder before making
      > semi-final decisions at this end.
      >
      > Assuming the meeting is still on, our family is planning on traveling to see
      > my sister and family in Cedaredge and then touring Utah the previous week.
      > We would drive to Boulder from Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 12th, so I
      > can be with you all day on Friday.
      >
      > A couple of assumptions I have been making. First, there will be a
      > gathering for supper on Friday evening and family members are invited.
      > Second, there will be a mass launch attempt on Saturday morning and, if I
      > remember correctly, it will be at Deer Trail.
      >
      > Our plan would be to drive to the launch site from Boulder early Saturday
      > morning, be there for the launch and then saddle up and head east to
      > Lawrence, Kansas.
      >
      > Mother and Daughter are looking forward to another long shopping trip on
      > Pearl Street Mall in Boulder during our meeting on Friday.
      >
      > Does all of this seem to fit your plans?
      >
      > TNX es 73 de Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
      > wallio@...
      > http://members.crosspaths.net/wallio
      > Hubbert's Peak: The Mother of all Perfect Storms

      Einstein
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic