2726Re: [GPSL] Re: FWD: Announcing the Micro-Trak 300

    Nov 1, 2006
      The old PocketTracker just used a standard VHF PLL.  I've noticed that it's increasingly difficult to purchase PLL's in the lower frequency range, at least without using lots of discretes.

      Most of the PLL's are moving up into the 300-500MHz range or higher.

      Zack

      Mike Manes wrote:

      Hmmmm ... custom xtals are pretty pricey nowadays. Wonder why Byon
      moved away from the DDS used in the other guy?
      73 de Mike W5VSI

      --
      Mike Manes manes@attglobal. net Tel: 303-979-4899
      "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not more so." A. Einstein

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic