2723Re: [GPSL] Re: FWD: Announcing the Micro-Trak 300

    Nov 1, 2006
      Hmmmm ... custom xtals are pretty pricey nowadays. Wonder why Byon
      moved away from the DDS used in the other guy?
      73 de Mike W5VSI

      mconner1@... wrote:
      > There is some discussion of this issue on the TinyTrak group, however,
      > it appears to involved custom SMT crystals and would be an outright
      > replacement rather than a switchable config. They are thinking about a
      > production run for 144.80 MHz to support Europe APRS. I dunno if we
      > have enough market to make a 144.34 MHz production run worthwhile.
      >
      > I made a post on the list indicating ARHAB uses 144.34 and if the change
      > is simple it could increase sales.
      >
      > 73 de Mark N9XTN

      "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not more so." A. Einstein
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic