1597RE: [GPSL] Re: Balloon burst photo of HS05B

  • Rick von Glahn
    Aug 6 2:41 PM
      WRONG!!

      In my email about combining video in an editor I made the comment below. That
      comment is in error. At least to the extent that the codec to play videos from
      Canon Powershot cameras is concerned.

      For those interested, here is the real story. Originally it was in this email
      but, the majority of you probably don't want to read the whole story. I did
      find out what was going on and how to cure it.

      http://www.vonglahn.com/video_codec.htm

      73 -- Rick, NØKKZ

      ...snip...

      > One nice thing I discovered about Premier Elements. It has
      > more codecs built in. It can read the video files from my
      > stable of Canon Powershot cameras.
      > Premier Pro can't.

      ...snip...