1589RE: [GPSL] Re: Balloon burst photo of HS05B

  • Rick von Glahn
    Aug 3, 2005
      Ahh, how quickly they forget! :-)

      We got some strong P3 possibly P4 video of the burst from ATV aboard EOSS-086.
      You can see this video which also (in the longer version) shows the de-spinner
      at work. The series of stills Mike was mentioning from EOSS-030 are also at
      the website. You can see this stuff by visiting our Cool Stuff page:

      http://www.eoss.org/cool_stuff.htm

      There are links to things on our website I particularly like but, I'm open to
      suggestions if I've left out any memorable pictures, videos, sound files etc.

      And don't worry, MM that was MG (Mike Gray from Ansr) who offered to accept
      the video files via FTP. No matter what, they're too big for anything but ftp.
      I don't think I know of an email system that can handle individual attachments
      over 50 megs at present. But, that will probably change in the future as
      connect speeds continue to inch up to the Korean standards (20 Mbps)

      73 -- Rick, NØKKZ