1583Re: [GPSL] Re: Balloon burst photo of HS05B

  • mgray@ess-us.com
    Aug 2, 2005
      I have Adobe Premiere for editing video. I'll be happy to help however I
      can. Did you record the video using a DV type camera (mini-DV tapes)? Do
      you have the AVI capture files? If you have high speed Internet, we can
      exchange the files via FTP.

      73s de KD7LMO
      Michael Gray