14487Flight Pictures

  • Home Email
    Aug 21, 2014
      Thanks everybody on here for your help through out the last two years. I don't contribute much cause everybody here is so much smarter than me. I follow a lot of the conversations and learn a lot. Thanks for sharing!

      Here is our latest flight. Our personal best. It is so addicting. Every time I launch a balloon I'm a mess for the first hour. Second guessing everything. I say never again but as soon as I see the data, I start planning for the next launch. Love it!

      http://hab.forestviewmultimedia.com/flights/06_flight.html

      Thanks again!,

      Visit our High Altitude Balloon Site
      http://hab.forestviewmultimedia.com